Oct 22, 2020

About me

I believe food like music can bring cultures together.

I am creating this blog for 2 reasons.

  • To store my recipes in the cloud
  • To share my insights with all the foodies over the world.

I am a complete vegetarian and believe that vegetarian food can be very interesting.
Vegetarianism could also be an answer to all our health issues.
My recipes are simple home-made food that I cook for my family on a daily basis.

I derive my inspiration from the food that I have grown up eating as a child. Most of these recipes are nothing fancy but an integral part of my childhood. As a south Indian growing up in the beautiful and loving city of Mumbai, I couldn't ask for a more cosmopolitan palate. My food is a mixture of Palakkad(Kerala), Maharashtrian, and Gujarati cultures. Being the foodie I am, I enjoy a variety of vegetarian cuisines, be it Italian, Mexican, or Thai. However, I feel we need to treasure our recipes and hand them over to the generations to come so that we don't lose them. What better way to store them than to write them down? So here are some recipes from my family to yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment